Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Some good news!




















We are happy parents today! Our older son, Andrew got his degree in Applied Science/Technology! Yeah! Sad thing....He is now moving to California! Guess I've got to cut that umbilical cord. It reached to Colorado while he was in college but I don't think it can get to Ca. Steven our 18 year old is going to college in Florida. He tried out to be Peter Pan at Disney World. Out of all the young men trying out (lots) he got it! So, if you are in Disney ever, you can see Angelo's big brother. If you click on the photo you can see a larger picture.

8 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome news!! I can relate to the whole, "cutting the umbilical cord" thing. My daughter has actually talked about getting a teaching job in NC. I guess we have to let them spread there wings.

Tara said...

Fantastic!!! I love the pictures - I think it would be so neat to have a job at Disney...what a great experience.

Amy said...

Super duper cool! How fun to have such successful young men to brag about!!!
xoxo
Amy

Tes said...

Wow that is so awesome, congrats to your young men, making momma proud!
Lila's Mommy

Laura said...

How wonderful, congratulations!
Michaela saw the picture of Peter Pan and was so excited. She ill definately be lokking for him when we visit Disney in November!!

Julie said...

Laura we are about 2 hours from Danville.

Heather said...

That is so cool Laura! oh it would kill me to have my kids so far away, but i guess that is part of life :( You should be so proud of them!!

Noel said...

That is really cool to be the mom of "peter Pan". Abi looked at the picture and says " off to Neverland!"
You must be very proud of your sons!!
Noel