Thursday, May 15, 2008

He proved me wrong

Wouldn't you know after my pity party yesterday about not getting enough sleep.....Guess who slept through the night. I am hoping he did and I was not just so tired, I passed out all night. Going to have to check the house for any evidence he may of been up and around. LOL! Before he went to sleep last night his eyes turned red and started to swell like he was having an allergic reaction. Angelo kept rubbing them and that didn't help the situation. I gave him some antihistamine and it seemed to help. Oh, hey maybe that put him to sleep. Hmmmmmm okay, bad mom thought. I can't give it to him every night. But, it was a wicked thought. Just counting the days to CHOP.
On a brighter note, he is a little ray of sunshine today. My what sleep can do!
Just a FYI: Mr. Clean Magic Eraser does take out magic Marker. Angelo drew me a Masterpiece yesterday. hee hee Oh, he is a skunk! But I love him more than life itself.

4 comments:

Heather said...

LOL! You crack me up! Although that same thought crossed my mind once or twice. Hey when your sleep deprived you just can't think straight. :) Glad he is in a good mood today. We put the Cherry crest tickets in the mail today, and Caleb is sooooo excited that he will get to meet angelo! He was snuggling the envelopes on their way to the mailbox. :)

Tara said...

OK-trust me - I would think about trying that med again tonight! Anything to get sleep!!! These little buggers are exhausting :) Glad he did better last night!

camille said...

Hi there, I just wanted to say hello, my name is Camille and I have a son, Connor (2.5) with WS. I also live in PA, northeast of Philadelphia. Where do you live? I'd like to send you an invitation to my blog but need your email address. You can email me back at cjlakjer@yahoo.com - thanks!

Laura said...

I found out the hard way that those antihistamines, that are supposed to make them tired, have the opposite effect and make Michaela wired!

Glad you bothwere able to get a good night's sleep!