Friday, May 16, 2008

Another Day in Angelo Land.......

I never thought that the weather would become an issue on how our family's daily life would be. Angelo's personality is effected by all aspects of the weather system. We had to walk to the bank yesterday and I felt like we were doing a rewrite on the movie "Sybil" Angelo went from being really nice to obnoxious to angry to wound up than to the (as I call it) the "one flew over the coo coo nest laugh" That was when his older brother started to walk waaaaaay ahead of us. We did make it back home after a few detours (the sand box at the park does wonders) and this behavior continues til it starts to rain. Than "poof" my little toad turned into a handsome prince again. We read books, played games and he even wanted to do some school work at night! It is raining pretty hard today and he is still sleeping. Ahhh, the sound of silence! My coffee taste so good! Preparing myself for the day.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Good morning! When I was working in the spec.ed preschool, I would always hear the teachers talking about how the barometer affects the kids moods. I think it is true too. Last night at the ball game, Caleb was especially wired up. He wasn't moody, just super talkative. I actually think he was putting the moves on an older girl. He was just singing and chatting away trying to impress her. It worked, but of course she thought he was just a cute little kid. He asked if he could sit on her lap and she almost died when I told her he is 10.5 and told him that he is getting to old to sit on a girls lap... I think he totally works his little kid looks. What 10 y/o boy wouldn't want to sit on a pretty girls lap and have her baby him ? :)

Laura said...

Michaela is definately affected by the weather. If she can't be outside or "doing" something, she's a bit cranky!

Tara said...

I love mornings where I have a few seconds to myself - like you, it helps me prepare for the day. It is amazing how weather affects the kids. I'm glad the sandbox and little detours kind helped him out a bit....and glad he turned back into the prince he is :)