Friday, September 5, 2008

WS Knoebels Day Tomorrow



Well, tomorrow is the Williams Syndrome Family get-together at Knoebels. Wouldn't you know, they say it is going to rain. Thank Goodness, that they have upgraded it to periods of rain. Which means it will shower off and on but when ???????? Dang it! Knoebels is only going to be open for 2 more weekends and their fall scheduling is still up in the air (The do some Halloween stuff). The Pavilions then would be 1st come situation. Soooooooooooooo...............My Family will be there, Rain or Shine. We do have a large covered Pavilion. During the rain we can still visit and enjoy he company. They said that unless it is high winds (so far 2 mile hr) the rides will still be going. I am so bumed out about this and there is no way that I can tell Angelo that it has been cancelled. He wakes up everyday and says "What's today"? "Is it Knoebels"? He tells strangers walking by our house that all "his" friends are going to be at Knoebels on Saturday. I hope that some people will brave it and show up. Angelo wanted me to do purple balloons on the tables. Wouldn't you know the big HS Football game is tonight and thier colors are purple and white. No purple balloons to be had in this community. I think I may have some in the attic, in some remote box. I keep everything! Because we homeschool, I always look at a milk container differently or scrapes of colored paper. My husband just shakes his head! LOL!!!! We picked up name tags but they do not come apart easy. I hate that! Hee, Hee, I think I may have some in the attic too! Well, I need to go make some cookies for a homeschool picnic. It is at a place called coon creek. Cute name. We are having a big bbq for all the local kids. The will get to collect stuff in the water and go fishing (only catch and release but still fun) and then off to the HS football game tonight. Tomorrow we have Knoebels (pray it turns out ok) and then Sunday is Jeno's 1st Football game. He is a guard and tackle. The whole Schicatano clan will be there for that! His cousin is cheer leading for the opposite team. Should be fun! Angelo gets to be the water boy. I will post photos on Monday! Have a glorious weekend! Maybe I will catch up with some of you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I am praying for only spurts of rain... and that you find the purple balloons. Hope you have a nice turn out. :)
We are pack rats too. I can't even walk in my attic. :)
My hubby is worse than me though.
Tell Angelo that his buddy caleb says "Hey!" I hope we can get them together soon :)

Tara said...

I hope you have a great time at Knoebels!! Wish I lived close enough too :) Hopefully the weather will cooperate. I look forward to seeing some pics on Monday.

Tes said...

Praying for a fantastic day for all of you. Have FUN! can't wait for the pictures.
Tes