Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thank you Heather and Caleb


Today Angelo got a phone call from Caleb. You have to understand that besides relatives, Angelo has never had a buddy call just for him. He was so giddy with happiness he didn't know what to say most of the time. They were so cute....Whats your favorite monster truck? Do you like wrestling? How about trains? were some things I heard him saying. He hung up saying, "Thanks for calling my buddy, I love you"! Too Cute! Thank God for Mommies like Heather, that know just how to make a little boys day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I told Caleb it was time to say goodbye when I noticed they were having trouble finding things to chat about, and Caleb was so glad to be chatting with Angelo that he looked at me and said, "I just can't say goodbye, I just can't"
He loved calling his buddy Angelo. Thanks for letting us! Caleb told him he would call again next week :)