Saturday, July 26, 2008

The List Serve

Again, is it just me or are people getting out of control? I have pointed this out on this blog before about the anger in people lately. I have been subscribed to the list serve for 9.5 years. Never have I seen the chaos and upset that individuals are doing in the last few months. It is all very sad since we are in reality, in the same boat. Our WS kids sail a different course and we as the captains have to find the right path for them.
I have gotten to the point that I am afraid to add a comment. I am afraid I will be criticized or talked down to for any comment or suggestion.
All too sad............................................... Why?????


2 comments:

Tes said...

Never be afraid my friend, people have their opinions, the list just proves that some will take it to extremes. To heck with that!
Hugs
Tes

Ava's Grandma Kim said...

I gave up on the list a long time ago. Life is too short to be brow-beaten by so-called friends. Those people should be ashamed of themselves.