Sunday, July 27, 2008

Does this sound familiar?






Tell me if this is common in you home........


Angelo: Mom, where are you? (standing outside the door)


Me: In the bathroom...


Angelo: What are you doing?


Me: Needing a little privacy.


Angelo: Are you going potty?


Me: Yes, Angelo. Can you please go talk to your Dad or brothers?


Angelo: Mom, (pause) Can I come in?


Me: No, Angelo mommy is going potty. I would like some privacy.


Angelo: Mom, I just have a question........


Me: Yes, Angelo


Angelo: Hey, Mom what are you doing in there, anyway?


and it goes on........................everyday.......whether I am going potty or in the tub. So, funny.


And then if it isn't Angelo, I have a dog's paw under the door. You know they are thinking...I wonder what's she doing?


Well, I guess I will never, ever be lonely! I thank God for that!


1 comment:

Heather said...

lOL!! Yes,even in the bathroom, you can't catch a break! My dog too!!!! She loves it when I'm in there and if the door is the whole way closed, she sits out there and whines. Yeesh!