Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Football Camp


Yesterday, my son, Jeno started Football Camp. He is 10.5 yrs and very competitive. My husband, of course was thrilled that he made a team with all his old high school buddies coaching and yes, they roped him in to asst. coaching. AGGGGHHHH! Well, I guess he will be there everyday anyway!


Well, Angelo had to come along to root Jeno. So off they all went. 2hrs later I heard Angelo yelling from the porch! He was so excited, they let him join football camp with the other guys. They put him in the flag division area to learn the ropes. My husband was so surprised because he kept up with them all. Angelo had to show me all of his football stances. Then we had to call almost every relative so he could tell them he played football. Too cute! Oh, course Jeno was rolling his eyes the whole time. To blow Jeno's horn....they said he was a maniac! I guess that's good???? He was almost knocking the big high school kids over. Art said that the coaches were drooling. Jeno is now only 10.5 yrs old, wears almost a size 8 shoe and weighs 146 pounds. Man, it looks like another son that I will be talking to his arm pit. I'm 5'4" and I come to my oldest son's armpit. Thank goodness he wears deodorant!


Can't wait to see what tonight brings for Angelo at Football Camp.


3 comments:

Julie said...

That is exciting stuff for both the boys. My Lexi is obsessed with football. I wish someone would start a powder puff league. She would be the first to sign up.

Tes said...

How exciting for him! I am sure daddy is strutting around and proud of his boys. awesome.

Tara said...

Everything okay - ?? Been missing ya and was hoping you all were doing okay :)