Tuesday, June 24, 2008

UHGGG!




You know that saying..............Don't ever say things can never get worse!


1. Yesterday morning I found out someone hacked into my checking account and took $604


Have to go down today and file a grievance and they will put the money back in my account in


6 days. Thank goodness they count yesterday as day 1!




2. My husband received a notice in the mail that he owed over $10,000 in back child support.


This is for my step-son who is now almost 20 yrs. old. Oh.......they forgot to file the paper that


he was graduated from school and was over 18. hmmmm, Art signed that over 18 mos ago.


They stopped sending notices that we owed support, the case worker signed off the case, but


they forgot to tell the state! soooooooooooooooo, 7 hours later, going through 3 states of child


support case workers, getting ahold of my husbands ex wife in Florida (yuck) , I got it


all taken care of!




I Needed A RAISE OR A BUBBLE BATH!


couldn't have either, so I had a glass of wine on the porch and watched the the kids play in the water. Not ideal but very therapeutic!










3 comments:

Heather said...

good grief! What a day. I think that called for a whole bottle of wine. Not just a glass. :) Hope today is better.

Tara said...

WOAH!!! You definitely needed a glass fo wine! (or like Heather said - a whole bottle!!!). Glad you made it thru!

Lisa said...

I agree with them a bottle is needed....I love the cartonn dog clip that is to funnny