Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fun at the railroad!



We had so much fun yesterday at the Strasburg railroad. We meet a lot of new families and had such a enjoyable time. The kids had a blast even though it was hot! My hair looked like Don King after the day was over. On the way home it said it was 99 degrees! Heather did such a good job planning all this out. It ran sooooooooo smooth and everyone was so relaxed. If I ever have a big back yard and lots of money, I would love to have those jumping pillows! The train ride was nice and Cherry Crest was fun. I would like to go in the fall time with all the pumpkins and stuff. Angelo now has a new "best friend"! Caleb and Angelo were like two peas in a pod. It is great that they had each other to relate to! I am looking forward to Knobels in September. I want to get a group photo ! I thought about it on the way home and then it was too late!

2 comments:

Julie said...

It was so nice to meet you. Caleb and Angelo were so sweet together. That is awesome that they had each other.

Heather said...

I wanted a group photo too :( I didn't think about it until yesterday even though I thought about it every day before the event. Oh well. I love that picture of Angelo and caleb. You have a great family. Art and Jeno are wonderful. It was awesome to meet you all. Caleb said his favorite part of the day was Angelo and those darn blue snow cones. :)