Monday, September 8, 2008

I know....I was bad


Thanks for the kind words. But, I was a bad girl and I know I said I wasn't going to post on the list serve but...............not the best of me came out Saturday. I am generally a "happy go lucky person" and I didn't mean to be "harsh". I just didn't want any WS family to have to go through seeing their child's heart broke. I also know that it was not done on purpose by anyone. It is human nature to think of yourself 1st. But, explaining that to a WS child was not the easiest task. "The Mother lecturer" just came out in me (having 6 kids in all)and I thought, "You know, why should people not be aware of what your actions can do to another person". Simple as that. I didn't post on the list serve to be cruel or get back at any of the families because I totally understand not wanting to drive hours just to find out the park is closed or it was raining too hard to ride the rides. Believe me, with Angelo's anxiety, I would of thought twice about coming. But I would have called. I posted my home number, cell phone number and email address. I thought I would get a call that morning from someone. Nothing. So, off we went to Knoebels. Again, I didn't want this to be a debated subject on the list serve. I just thought it should of been brought up. Kinda an etiquette 101. This is something that I don't want anyone to ever go through. So now I am totally off of this subject and am moving on. Angelo is doing so good except that he was up until 5am this morning before he decided to go to sleep. He had a full day at the football field and even got some rosy sunburned cheeks. I thought for sure he would knock off early or at lest by 9pm. Yikes! he was wound up like a top. I even gave him Melatonin (2 times) once at 11pm and then again at 3am and it didn't work. I feel asleep with him at 5am and woke up at around 7am. Wouldn't ya know it. He is still sleeping like a baby ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, the little skunk!

No comments: